Front-End (React) Developer Intern
As a Front-End (React) Developer you will develop components for user interfaces and applications. You should have familiarity with Web and Cloud-based platforms and building responsive websites.
This Front-Ed (React) Developer internship is a temporary, non-exempt paid position, reporting to the Associate Director of Application Design and based in Chesterbrook location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and adhere to company coding standards
- Understand and adhere to design system as per company guidelines
- Provide technical solutions from Front end perspective
- Build smooth UI experiences using React, Typescript
- Integration with REST API
- Build React component library and integrate with Storybook
- Coordinate with the designers to ensure that the components created in React match the components created in the design system
- Follow DevOps practices
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong organization and analytical thinking skills with the ability to translate content
- Interest in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar related degree
- Rising Senior or Final Year MBA candidate preferred
- Understanding of version control
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with web services, Rest APIs, and microservice based architecture
- Ability to work independently and meet goals/deadlines
- Must be able to commit to 30-40 hours a week
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Participate in the Intern Program with other interns; bi-weekly lunch & learns, coffee chats, & final presentations
- Opportunity to travel to the Portsmouth, NH office mid-summer for a two day on site cultural emersion
Novocure is taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for our current U.S. employees. As an Equal Opportunity Employer it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to any qualified individual, who, because of a medical condition, or sincerely held religious belief/practice, receives an exemption from the vaccination requirement, if such accommodation would not result in an undue hardship for the company.
For more information regarding the Novocure’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement, exemptions, and verification of vaccination status please ask the Talent Acquisition Team.
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values