Korn Ferry has contracted by Eagle Foods to provide recruitment assistance. Selected individual will be Eagle Food's employee.
Eagle Foods is a leading producer and marketer of canned sweetened condensed milk (SCM), evaporated milk (EVAP) products, and snack foods. Eagle was established in 2015 as a carve-out from The J.M. Smucker Company and subsequently has completed three key acquisitions:
- December 2015: Carve-out of canned milk assets from JMS
- August 2016: Purchase of Cornfields, manufacturer of the ready-to-eat (RTE) popcorn brand G.H. Cretors and other salty snack products.
- August 2017: Acquisition of Popcorn Indiana
Eagle Foods represents a unique scale platform with both Branded and Private Label offerings and is currently the largest independent player of scale in its categories.
- Spend time on production lines developing understanding of all unit operations to provide technical support for production, maintenance, quality, and process improvement engineering.
- Execute capital projects that support improved safety, new product launches, existing product expansions, improved efficiencies/throughput, and increased reliability.
- Identify line process and packaging equipment barriers to meet nameplate capacities and resolve to provide stable operations (equipment, instrumentation, operator interaction/control, etc).
- Conduct root-cause failure analysis for failed machine components with emphasis on repetitive failures, working closely with Maintenance and Reliability department.
- Deliver technical training to operating teams on equipment and processes.
- Support Product Line Supervisors to investigate, resolve, and document all process related issues using data archive system and operation tracking tools.
- Develop and implement engineering standards across the plant that improve machine reliability.
- Identify areas of waste related to utilities, product, and packaging materials and implement projects to reduce these costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Required. Chemical, Mechanical, Packaging Engineering preferred
- 5-7 year’s project, process or packaging engineering (food manufacturing experience preferred)
- Continuous improvement experience preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard and telephone. Frequent sitting, talking, hearing, and occasional standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting 50lbs, ability to adjust vision for close vision work. Occasional exposure to airborne dust, high humidity and extreme heat are possible in the plant.