Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
Linde Gas & Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Project Engineer to join our team located in Kingman, AZ.
The Project Engineer is responsible for engineering and project support for process and specialty gas operations. The Project Engineer with other members of the engineering team, performs project engineering and project management work from concept to start-up. The Project Engineer participates on project and technical teams and provides technical guidance to plant operations. Will work independently and makes technical decisions based on full awareness of viability, cost, and other benefits.
This position creates designs, layouts, and equipment lists and works with other team members to develop a project plan. After approval, the team executes this plan to completion. Communicates and collaborates as needed with project management, customers, operations, procurement, safety, and other business groups. The Project Engineer will develop innovative solutions for process, plant, and project-based problems. All activities will require excellent organization and communication.
- Develops project plans by reviewing project proposals and objectives
- Determines project requirements by reviewing product requirements, customer specifications, and performance standards
- Determines project schedule by reviewing project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Executes project plan and maintains project schedule, monitors project progress; coordinates activities; resolves problems
- Responsible for resolving engineering issues with proposals or projects
- Controls project plan, schedule changes, and recommends actions
- Control’s project costs and approves expenditures
- Ensures compliance with Linde policy and government regulations
- Participate in final field safety inspections
- Troubleshoots plant process equipment problems and implements solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience creating mechanical equipment and related drawings using AutoCAD
- Must have a positive attitude, be willing to quickly adapt to changing situations, have strong communications skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and can work independently and as a leader or participant on a team.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Primary Location Arizona-Kingman
Unposting Date Ongoing