Process Engineer I
Intelliflux Controls, Inc. (www.ifctrl.com) is seeking process engineers at its Newport Beach, California headquarters. You will be supporting the Director of Process Engineering and their team in various tasks relating to installations, technical proposals and in-house product development.
- Reading, reconstructing, and conducting basic assessment of a Process Flow Diagram, including but limited to identification of process units and overall process control logic
- Reading and extracting information from Process & Instrument Diagram, including but not limited to identification of process control logic and tags needed to achieve target advanced process control
- Dashboarding, processing, and applying process calculations to time-dependent operational data
- Assisting software development and data analysis team with process modeling and simulation for advanced process control
- Chemical engineering major with background and interest in process control.
- Knowledge of mass and heat transfer models.
- Ability to perform process simulations and calculations (familiarity with thermodynamic EOS models).
- Some knowledge of numerical methods / advanced mathematics and programming will be a plus.
- Experience (operation or research) with water treatment, water supply pipeline, oil and gas production will be a plus.