Red Cross Collegiate Leadership Program
Transform Your College Career—and Beyond!
The Red Cross Collegiate Leadership Program begins with an intense two weeks of training, mentoring and networking that will help you develop your leadership skills, discover your purpose, and prepare for your bright future. And that’s just the beginning: you’ll return to campus with a life-saving mission of organizing Red Cross blood drives for your classmates and community!
Through the Collegiate Leadership Program, you’ll become part of a special tradition of young people who work with the Red Cross, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) and the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) to:
• Inspire a new generation of Red Cross volunteers and leaders
• Promote diversity of Red Cross Blood Services Regions’ donor recruitment
• Champion a philanthropic cause
• Impact local communities
• Empower through training, mentoring and networking opportunities
• Foster leadership opportunities
Participating student-leaders receive:
• A $2000 scholarship
• A two-week internship at the American Red Cross Headquarters in Washington D.C.
• Roundtrip transportation to Washington D.C., room, board, and stipend
• Coaching and mentoring by senior American Red Cross leadership and representatives from NAIA and NCCAA
• An opportunity to make a significant impact on your campus and community through organizing successful blood
drives that help save lives
Participating student-leaders must agree to:
• Attend the Red Cross Collegiate Leadership academy in Washington D.C., for two weeks in June
• Organize and market Red Cross blood drives/activities on campus
• Serve throughout your junior and senior years
In addition, participating NAIA and NCCAA Institutions must agree to support and recognize the student-leader if he/she decides to form a Red Cross Club on campus.
A Life-Saving Purpose
Our program participants embrace a mission that has helped tens of thousands of people in their time of need. You can reference the site at: www.redcross.org/rccl if more information is needed.