IMMEDIATE START Computer Science Engineering Internship C++
Computer Science Engineering Internship
Engineering/ mechanical engineering / electrical engineering/ drone interns WANTED
The ideal candidate will have:
· C/C++ Proficiency
· Embedded Microcontroller C++ Programing (Arduino, STM32, etc)/ firmware development
· Windows development
· Linux development
· Interface board design
· Solid understanding of physics
· Solid foundation of linear algebra (rotation matrices with relation to kinematics)
· Electrical engineering is a plus
· Familiarity with Git/SVN
· Completed at least 2 year of 4-year engineering degree program (preferable, not required)
· Experience building drones and or flying drones (Multirotor, Quadcopter, Fixed Wing)
· Experience with Pixhawk flight controller, Ardupilot, Mission Planner
· Drone Pilot FAA Part 107
· CAD/3D Printing
· APPLICANTS WHO SUBMIT A CODESAMPLE OR GITHUB PORTFOLIO WILL BE FAVORED
· We strongly recommend submitting a short cover letter
Transparent Sky is hiring for multiple intern positions on our mechatronic engineering teams. This position is ideal for local graduate students, or undergraduate students nearing the end of their program, looking to gain real-world experience in an applicable field that works around your class schedule.
Transparent Sky internships are real, hands-on experiences: interns will be responsible for designing and troubleshooting equipment or software that will be used in Transparent Sky’s next generation of WAMI systems. Our WAMI systems are comprised of autonomous aerial vehicles outfitted with advanced sensor packages.
For student interns, we offer an in-depth view of the entire process of design, coding, test, flight, and evaluation. As an added perk we are located walking distance from UNM’s main campus; UNM student interns can skip the shuttle and use our parking lot during the semester. Additionally, students relocating from elsewhere can take advantage of UNM’s subsidized student housing and access to the free shuttle. Meals are provided daily for employees. Depending on availability, students can expect to work 25-40 hours a week with a flexible schedule built around their classes.
Pay is between $17-$20ph.
1. Be a “U.S. person”. This is means either:
a. A U.S. citizen
b. A permanent resident (green-card holder)
c. An Asylee
d. A Refugee
2. Live in or be willing to relocate to Albuquerque, New Mexico for immediate start.
3. This is not a summer internship - we must fill this position urgently. Must be able to start immediately/within a few weeks.
4. Be willing to commit 25-40h per week.