RF Engineer Intern
One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As an RF Engineer Intern, you will support the design, development, and testing of 1 to 60 GHz modules for existing products and sophisticated new product development programs. You will work on module design for systems such as phased array radar, communications modules, software defined radio, transceivers. The products you work on are component designs that touches power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, mixers, oscillators, filters and IC packages, and working with state of the art GaAs, GaN, and SiGe MMICs and RFICs. You will be part of a collaborative team of electrical, mechanical, manufacturing and test engineers to ensure successful product development and transfer to production.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related subject area
- Previous experience or exposure to RF/microwaves
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related subject area
- Previous internship experience
- Experience with Keysight ADS
- Experience with HFSS or other electromagnetic simulation tools
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!