Project Coordinator Intern
One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
- Objectives and Key Results: Manage and communicate OKR process across the Operations organization
- Change Impacts: find opportunities for process improvement, impact of process improvements, mitigate risks with transition scenario planning, create before & after comparisons
- Communications: create engaging communication plans, messaging, review process
- Trainings: Translate complex concepts into compelling and engaging communications and trainings
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Business, Technology or related field
- Strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills to support independent, high velocity, high quality decisions
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities based on workload and direction from management and/or customers
- Strong project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Adept at influencing cross functionally, developing consensus, and moving the business forward
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access), with very strong skills in MS Excel
This role requires vaccination under current guidance applicable to Viasat. As such, absent an approved accommodation based on a religious or medical reason, employees in this role will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022.
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!