2022 North America Intern - Supply Chain
2022 North America Intern - Supply Chain
Requisition ID 31745
Position Type (US)Full Time
How often can you find a multi-billion-dollar company that offers you flexibility to change in your career as your interests change? You just did. Kerry's unique culture and commitment to change in the food, beverage, and pharma industries offers support and opportunities as your interests and need to explore grow. If fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global opportunities appeal to you, then introduce yourself!
An internship with Kerry is an excellent way to gain practical, firsthand experience in the food industry. Kerry interns receive competitive pay, working as an engaged member of the team and applying academic knowledge to valued business projects. Some interns have earned academic credit for their Kerry internship; we fully support this endeavor. While interns learn about Kerry’s business and marketplace through a structured development program, Kerry leaders get to know and evaluate interns. As a result, many of our interns received offers for full-time, post-graduation roles with Kerry.
About the role
Where You'll Work:
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
Looking for a summer internship in 2022? Look no further! Our Supply Chain interns will get the chance to work on challenging, real world issues across Customer Care, Demand Planning, Sustainability, or our Analyst team! During your three month internship you’ll build relationships with your fellow interns, get a chance to meet senior leadership and enjoy a host of awesome engagement activities!
Below is a list of activities previous interns have worked on:
- Collaborate with all team members to share knowledge and participate in team related activities.
- Data Maintenance and Project Work
- Assist with reporting on customer service levels
- Coordinate data for product transfers from a supply chain perspective
- Assist plant sites in implementation of forecasting and other system tools
- Lead or support projects as directed to improve service, inventory, cost, or other supply chain initiatives
- Perform Inventory Analysis
- Aid in the development and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Work with plant operations teams to meet inventory targets while maintaining customer service levels.
- Review aged inventory and work to determine the root cause of issues
Qualifications and skills
- Currently in process of a degree in Supply Chain or related field of study
- You'll support numerous projects during your internship so we're looking for problem solving and analytical skills!
- Excel experience a plus
- Love working on a team? Great! You’ll support/ interact with multiple teams during your time with Kerry.
- Preference will be given to those with prior internship experience
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment.
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 and above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization. Supply Chain Intern, Beloit, Internships, Logistics, Analyst, Summer Internship, Kerry, Manufacturing
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.