Environmental Engineering Internship
Our summer intern program is tailored to individuals who are currently enrolled full-time students at an accredited, four-year college or university. The internships run from May to August – dependent on the school calendar. The goal of the Big West Oil Intern Program is to provide a structured program that will equip interns with the skills and experience to help prepare for a successful career.
The intern position offers the diversity and hands on training needed to become an effective, well rounded professional. The intern is mentored by seasoned professionals.
· Full-time college student that has completed their sophomore year by the beginning of the internship.
· Currently enrolled at an accredited university seeking a degree related to the position.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Works effectively and cooperatively with others