Software Product Analyst Internship - Summer 2022
At Sentry, we realize that getting valuable, hands-on experience is important for you and your career. We don’t offer just an internship; we offer a whole experience built to give talented students like you a head start for your career. From rewarding work in your business area to professional development trainings all the way to paid volunteer time and diverse social events, we make sure our internship program fits all of your needs.
What You'll Do
Software Product Analyst Interns work closely with teams in Information Technology (IT). You will help research, analyze, document, and isolate workflow and system problems throughout an assigned functional area. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work on various assigned projects throughout the summer.
Our Software Product Analyst Internship offers opportunities to:
- Function as the liaison between business units, technology teams, quality assurance teams, and other support teams
- Work closely with business areas and various subject matter experts to ensure issues are identified, tracked, appropriately reported, and resolved in a timely manner
- Elicit project requirements through various methods
What it Takes
In order to be eligible for this elite opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Project Management, or a related field
- Obtain a minimum in-major GPA of 3.0
- Graduating in Fall of 2022 or Spring of 2023
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Sentry does not offer employment in this position to holders of F-1, J-1, and H-1 Visas for the purpose of obtaining practical experience
What You'll Receive
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Real work experience in a professional setting
- Opportunity to unleash your talents and add value to the organization
- Exposure to company executives
- Competitive compensation
- Community engagement through social activities and paid volunteer time
- Free housing option available
- Free access to Sentry’s onsite Fitness Center, which includes an Olympic size pool, full size gym, racquetball court, and more
- Access to full cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch
- Convenient on-site amenities such as our onsite credit union, auto center, theater, hair salon, restaurant, 18-hole championship golf course and more!
- To best support our associates and our culture, Sentry is happy to offer flexibility through a scheduled work from home (Monday and Friday)/in office days (Tuesday through Thursday) after we begin to return to the office.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
How You’ll Apply
If you are interested in joining Sentry’s team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.