United States of America
CAM60: Sensitech, Inc 800 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA, 01915 USA
Built on Willis Carrier’s invention of modern air conditioning in 1902, Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. We constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. Today, Carrier needs your talent to build upon this legacy and create solutions that matter for people and our planet!
We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented college student to join our team for the summer of 2022. The Carrier internship experience offers interns an environment that provides practical, challenging, and meaningful on-the-job work experience, and the opportunity to apply knowledge and demonstrate strengths in efforts to assist Carrier in achieving its business strategy.
As an operations intern you will gain experience to include, but is not limited to activities and task listed below:
- Assist Operations Manager with weekly presentations
- Train on devices programming different sections
- Help with the programming and the set-up of work orders on the different programming stations.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player and willing to collaborate with others on projects
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree program, majoring in any related production Engineering or Computer Science related fields of study
- GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0 GPA
- Relevant coursework or previous internships preferred