Services Leadership Program Internship (2023 Graduates)
The Services Leadership Program Internship is a broad encompassing, dynamic and challenging role that will provide the opportunity for a select group of highly talented individuals to work with Gartner leaders. You’ll be utilizing both quantitative and qualitative techniques to analyze data, problem solve and find solutions that help us provide more value to our clients. Taking ownership of projects, you will collaborate with others and have clear insight into the impact and results. You’ll be successful in this role if you are a critical thinker who is excited about solving business problems, working with large data sets and extracting the findings to come up with solutions. Key to this role is a commitment to your personal development and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively, since associates are expected to implement feedback and rapidly develop business skills and leadership traits. We support you by providing regular feedback to help you continuously develop, and the contacts you make across the organization will become the foundation of a valuable professional network.
What you’ll do:
- Receive best in class training and onboarding to prepare you for your internship
- Gain real-world experience in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Develop creative approaches to solve complex, real business problems
- Collaborate with professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Uncover insights and streamline repeat activities using data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems utilizing tools such as Python and R
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence action
- Collect feedback to write a road-map for IT development of applications
- Develop a strong network of fellow interns and current associates through collaborative projects
- Participate in professional development sessions and hear from senior executives
- Receive ongoing coaching and feedback throughout the program to aid in your development
- Fueled by critical thinking and passion for data analytics
- A high performing student with demonstrated leadership and work experience; Degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics or Engineering preferred but not required
- A proactive, self-starter who is organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- A strong collaborator with a positive attitude and high attention to detail
- Good at synthesizing and organizing information into meaningful content
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID: 62423
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.