Chemical, Biomed, & Materials Engineering - Recent Grad/Full Time
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings, smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell is hiring a Chemical, Biomedical, & Materials Engineering - Recent Grad/Full Time. Be part of the engineering team and help them to achieve goals and support them in their daily agenda - product development, product launch etc.
- Analyze well-defined technical problems related to the development of new or existing products, processes or services and recommend solutions
- Test and evaluate products, processes, or services and implement changes to improve performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Work with cross-functional team members, providing engineering support to resolve well-defined technical problems
Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
This position is available in multiple locations across the United States.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, biomedical, or Materials Engineering or Chemical, Biomedical, or Materials Engineering field
- Must have graduated, from an accredited college or university since May 2021, or will graduate by August 2022
- Must have obtained degree within 12 months of the date of hire
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels
**Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.**