Hydraulic/Water Resources Engineer
We are committed to finding the right people to join our team - people who are driven to solve complex problems and committed to a strong team environment. In this position, you will work with senior engineers to develop solutions for multidisciplinary dam, reservoir, and levee projects. You will have the opportunity to gain expertise in the challenging and desirable field of dam engineering under the direction of highly-qualified, senior hydraulic and water resources engineers.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with a hydraulic emphasis and EIT.
- Relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with hydraulic or hydrologic modeling software and spreadsheets is preferred but not required.
- Must have hydraulic and/or hydrologic coursework experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong data analyses and problem-solving skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with AutoCAD or Civil3D.
Work will include field explorations; various structural, hydraulic, and hydrologic calculations; hydrologic and hydraulic modeling; civil design for embankment dams, spillways, outlet works, pump stations, pipelines, and various other water resource projects; report preparation; quantity estimating; construction observation; and drawing and specification preparation. Must have willingness to travel on temporary assignments, as needed.